Please note that the Book Lists, which show required textbooks for each course, are updated as faculty orders are received. Students should check back regularly around each semester’s registration period.
Spring 2022 Semester
UPDATE: UDC is covering the Follett All Access Fee for all registered Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 students. Therefore, it is not necessary to make an opt-out decision for Spring 2022; however, please check the relevant book list below to confirm that all of your required books and materials are included in Follett All Access so will be delivered by the UDC Bookstore. For example, if your professor requires students to use a print version and the Bookstore provides only a digital version, you must procure the print version separately. Also, certain materials (e.g. online subscriptions, books for 0-credit courses) may be excluded from the Follett All Access program.
- Full-time 1L Book List – Class of 2024 (pdf) Posted 11/8/21; Complete
- Part-time 1L Book List – Class of 2025 (pdf) Posted 11/8/21; Complete
- Upper Level Book List – All Courses (pdf) Updated 11/8/21; Complete
Fall 2021 Semester
- Full-time 1L Book List – Class of 2024 (pdf)
- Part-time 1L Book List – Class of 2025 (pdf)
- Upper Level Book List – All Courses (pdf)