What Is myUDC?
myUDC is the University’s on-line student information management system. Law students can use myUDC to check their UDC e-mail accounts, register for courses, print course schedules, and view billing and financial aid statements, among other things.
Step-by-step instructions for Online Course Registration in myUDC appear below.
How Do I Access myUDC?
- Go to myUDC (my.udc.edu).
- Your username and password are e-mailed to your personal e-mail address used when applying to the program. This typically happens within 24 to 48 working hours after acceptance. If you are unsure of your login name, you will need to contact the UDC IT Help Desk.
If You Forget Your Log-in Information or Get Locked Out
- If you forget your password, click on “Forget Password?” on the myUDC login page.
- If you’ve been locked out of the system, which will happen if you enter the incorrect login credentials too many times, wait 30 minutes and try again or contact the UDC IT Help Desk.
- Once logged in, you should be able to see different tabs in the menu along the left side and quick link icons at the top. All information pertaining to registration and your student account may be found under Student Banner Self Service. Links to UDC email, Office 365, and Blackboard may be found under QuickLaunch.
- To view your schedule, transcript and other account information, select Student Banner Self Service and use the menu to select options.
- Please note that most of the registration and financial aid information posted on the myUDC website, outside of Banner Self Service, is intended primarily for UDC undergraduate students. The law school operates on separate academic and financial aid calendars, and has its own offices of Admission, Financial Aid, Registrar, Academic Affairs, Student Affairs, Career Services, and Alumni Affairs. If you are unsure whether an announcement you see in myUDC applies to law students, please contact the relevant law school department. If information found on myUDC conflicts with information found on the law school’s website, please rely on the law school’s website.
Online Course Registration in myUDC
All law students must read each semester’s Registration Instructions before selecting courses in myUDC. Some courses have additional requirements before registration can be completed. Instructions are typically posted 1-2 weeks before the start of each registration period.
- Log into myUDC using your UDC username and password.
- If you are unable to log into myUDC, you will need to contact the UDC IT Help Desk.
- In myUDC, click Student Banner Self Service.
- Under Student, select Registration then Register for Classes.
- For Term, select the relevant semester then click the Continue button.
- In the Subject box, type Law then select Law.
- DO NOT select Business Law (doing so may cause undergraduate business courses that are not part of the JD degree program to appear in your registration options).
- You may also use the course numbers on each semester’s CRN List to search by course. All law school course numbers, and only law school course numbers, begin with ‘L’ (e.g., L101, L105).
- At the bottom of the screen, click the Search button.
- Next to each course section for which you want to register, click the Add button.
- The registration status of each course will show ‘Pending’ until you hit the Submit button at the bottom of the screen. Doing so will change the registration status to ‘Registered.’
- If you are a first-year student, UDC Law’s Registrar may correct your registration or move you to a different section of a course before the start of classes. Before attending classes, you must visit Student Banner Self Service to verify your final course schedule and section assignments.