Current students can use the links below to access information related to study at the School of Law. If you are not a current or former student, please direct your questions about the School of Law to the Office of Admission at (202) 274-7341 or email@example.com.
- School of Law Handbooks: Formal policies that govern School of Law students and faculty.
- Forms and Schedules: Collection of administrative forms and documents related to study at the School of Law.
- Registration: Instructions and deadlines for the coming semester. Read this page before registering via myUDC.
- Book List: Required textbooks for School of Law courses.
- Course Catalog: Descriptions of the courses offered by the School of Law.
- myUDC: Information about myUDC, the University’s on-line registration & student records system.
- Transcript Requests: Instructions for Antioch School of Law, DC School of Law, and UDC David A. Clarke School of Law alumni, as well as current students, who wish to obtain an academic transcript.
Contact the School of Law’s Registrar:
Barbara W. Green, Registrar
UDC David A. Clarke School of Law
4340 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 212
Washington, DC 20008
Phone: (202) 274-7348
Fax: (202) 274-7292