DC School of Law and UDC David A. Clarke School of Law Transcripts

A signed School of Law Transcript Request Form (.pdf) should be mailed or emailed to the UDC David A. Clarke School of Law Registrar’s Office. There is no charge for the first official transcript; additional copies are $5 each. Requests for official transcripts require a minimum of ten days and will be issued upon receipt of payment. Payments should be sent to:

Office of the Registrar
UDC David A. Clarke School of Law
4340 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 208
Washington, DC 20008

For more information about law school transcripts, contact the School of Law’s Registrar, Cassandra Bland, at lawregistrar@udc.edu or (202) 274-5114.

Antioch School of Law Transcripts

Antioch University maintains all Antioch School of Law transcripts. Alumni wishing to order transcripts and/or proof of graduation forms from closed campuses should go to the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center and select Antioch University from the drop-down box. You must have a major credit card and valid e-mail address in order to use this service. Please see the tips below before ordering.

Antioch School of Law alumni who need pre-printed proof of graduation forms filled in, such as those required by certain bar application processes, should contact Ms. Phyllis Gerhardt at Antioch University at 937-769-1087.

Some tips from an Antioch alumnus who requested a transcript from the Clearinghouse:

  • The National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center will ask you whether you want “narratives” for an extra fee. ASL transcripts do NOT have narratives so ordering them will result only in having to wait on a refund of the extra fee.
  • Be sure to send the transcript first to yourself, NOT to the ultimate recipient. It is very important to review the transcript because 1) the Antioch University Records Office will transcribe your original ASL transcript onto a new official Antioch University form, which contains the usual authentication and anti-forgery protections, and there is a real chance that typographical mistakes will be made in that process, and 2) the transcript may not adhere to the explanatory document accompanying each transcript that outlines grade reporting rules for your class year. In particular, make sure that your grades are correct and that your academic credits and clinical credits are accurately recorded and totaled. If you find errors, call the Records Office phone number that is provided and they will work with you to make corrections.
  • Some transcript recipients may require that the transcript be directly mailed to them in a sealed envelope bearing an official seal. The Antioch University Records Office will do that, but don’t ask them to do so until you are sure that your transcript is exactly as it should be.

If You Did Not Attend Law School

The University of the District of Columbia (UDC) and the David A. Clarke School of Law (UDC Law) store and process academic transcripts separately. The School of Law does not have access to undergraduate or graduate transcripts.

If you are a UDC undergraduate or non-law graduate student or alumnus, please visit the UDC Registrar’s webpage for instructions.