In order to facilitate classroom communication and document sharing, School of Law professors may choose to create a course site on UDC Blackboard, Westlaw TWEN, or LexisNexis Classroom. If so, the professor and his or her teaching assistants will use that system to reach you via e-mail and post course materials.
It is important to check at the beginning of each semester that you are enrolled in any on-line components of your courses. Upon receiving a course syllabus that indicates an on-line component, you should log into the indicated website to confirm that you have been added to the course or add yourself if necessary.
TWEN and LexisNexis Classroom are accessed using your individual Westlaw and LexisNexis log-in credentials, which are distributed by the Law Library. If a particular class requires an extra enrollment password, you can obtain that password from your professor or TA.
- Generally, students can access their respective courses 48 hours before the first day of class, or when the professor decides to make the course available to students. If you registered for a course after the first day of class, please allow up to 24 hours before you can access the course site.
- To access Blackboard courses, login with your UDC email account (without @udc.edu) and password here: udc.blackboard.com.
- For tutorials on how to use Blackboard, please view the Blackboard Learner Resources page.
- Instructions for Accessing Available Class Recordings (PDF)
- To access TWEN, login with your individual Westlaw username and password here: www.lawschool.westlaw.com/twen. (Students receive detailed registration instructions during orientation.)
- For additional information about using TWEN, please view the TWEN Student Guide (PDF).
- To access Classroom, login with your individual LexisNexis username and password here: www.lexisnexis.com/lawschool. (Students receive detailed registration instructions during orientation.)
- For more information on how to use Classroom, please view the Lexis Classroom Student Quick Start video.
If you have questions or require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.